Chaos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaos

For all your Yu-Gi-Oh! discussion needs, come and have fun at the Chaos forums!

3 posters

Machina Gadgets

Prostar
    Prostar

Machina Gadgets Empty Machina Gadgets

Post  Prostar Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:30 am

Machina Fortress
    Machina Fortress
    Machina Fortress
    Machina Force
    Machina Force
    Machina Gearframe
    Machina Gearframe
    Machina Gearframe
    Machina Peacekeeper
    Machina Peacekeeper
    Green Gadget
    Green Gadget
    Red Gadget
    Red Gadget
    Yellow Gadget
    Yellow Gadget
    Cyber Phoenix
    Cyber Phoenix
    Scrap Recycler
    Solidarity
    Solidarity
    Solidarity
    Smashing Ground
    Smashing Ground
    Smashing Ground
    Fissure
    Fissure
    Heavy Storm
    Mystical Space Typhoon
    Limiter Removal
    Giant Trunade
    Pot of Avarice
    Dimensional Prison
    Dimensional Prison
    Dimensional Prison
    Bottomless Trap Hole
    Bottomless Trap Hole
    Mirror Force
    Torrential Tribute
    Solemn Judgment

Also, I need your opinions on what sleeves would look better with this deck: Black or Gold? Thanks lol.
    Retep

Machina Gadgets Empty Re: Machina Gadgets

Post  Retep Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:02 pm

Am i right in saying that you can't actually summon Machina Force in this deck, having it only as fodder fo fortress seems like a bit of a waste to me, I would swap them for Cyber dragons and 1 of the fissures for an overload fusion for chimeratech.

I know from experience that rivalry of the warlords is a pain in this deck. you could try to fit one or two in here but I'm not sure how, thinking about the top decks this format they might be worth side decking.

I'd go for gold Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Prostar
    Prostar

Post  Prostar Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:56 pm

Retep wrote:Am i right in saying that you can't actually summon Machina Force in this deck, having it only as fodder fo fortress seems like a bit of a waste to me, I would swap them for Cyber dragons and 1 of the fissures for an overload fusion for chimeratech.

I know from experience that rivalry of the warlords is a pain in this deck. you could try to fit one or two in here but I'm not sure how, thinking about the top decks this format they might be worth side decking.

I'd go for gold Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Machina Fortress is searchable and revives Fortress from the grave,m which is the main point. Cyber Dragon is horrible in the main in this deck, because a lot of people are adding Chimeratech Fortress Dragon to their Extra Deck's just to give them an advantage vs Machina Gadget. Overload Fusion isn't too great because the whole point of the deck is to keep stuff in the grave, or recycle it back with Pot, Scrap Recycler etc. Howerver, I may side it because I am siding Return From the Different Dimension so System Down doesn't completely wreck me. So I may think about siding it.

Gold would look pretty cool, I'l try them out. Thanks.
    Purple Ninja
    Purple Ninja

Post  Purple Ninja Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:05 pm

deck looks solid, have you got Fortress and Cyber Dragon in side? could be really useful for the mirror or against standard gadgets? also don't put Machina in Black Sleeves they don't look good
    Prostar
    Prostar

Post  Prostar Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:15 pm

Purple Ninja wrote:deck looks solid, have you got Fortress and Cyber Dragon in side? could be really useful for the mirror or against standard gadgets? also don't put Machina in Black Sleeves they don't look good
    Fortress is in Extra and CyDras are in the side yes. They look pretty cool in Black Player's Choice, but I'll try them out in gold.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content