Chaos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaos

For all your Yu-Gi-Oh! discussion needs, come and have fun at the Chaos forums!

3 posters

Getting the Ball Rolling (Gladiator Beasts)

Purple Ninja
    Purple Ninja

Getting the Ball Rolling (Gladiator Beasts) Empty Getting the Ball Rolling (Gladiator Beasts)

Post  Purple Ninja Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Monsters: 18

Cyber Dragon
    Cyber Dragon

Test Tiger
    Test Tiger
    Test Tiger
    Gladiator Beast Laquari
    Gladiator Beast Laquari
    Gladiator Beast Equeste
    Gladiator Beast Equeste
    Gladiator Beast Samnite
    Gladiator Beast Samnite
    Gladiator Beast Bestiari
    Gladiator Beast Murmillo
    Gladiator Beast Andal (BEAR!!)
    Gladiator Beast Darius
    Gladiator Beast Hoplomus
    Elemental Hero Prisma
    Rescue Cat

Spells: 13

Book of Moon
    Book of Moon
    Book of Moon
    Smashing Ground
    Smashing Ground
    Gladiator Proving Ground
    Gladiator Proving Ground
    Nobleman of Crossout
    Heavy Storm
    Giant Truande
    Mystical Space Typhoon
    Brain Control
    My Body as a Shield

Traps: 9

Gladiator Beast War Chariot
    Gladiator Beast War Charoit
    Bottomless Trap Hole
    Bottomless Trap Hole
    Dimensional Prison
    Dimensional Prison
    Waboku
    Waboku
    Dust Tornado

So this is my Gladiator Beast deck me and Black Sorcerer (on his old account not sure what he is called now xD) went through and changed a bunch of things around and editted things, my Extra Deck is pretty much standard, and Extra deck is ok, i will post it if anyone asks about it but i am not fussed about it at the current point, there are a few cards that are not generally run in Gladiator Beasts that i will Explain

3 Book of Moon - Basically because it allows me to put a troublesome Monster into defence mode, this format it is going to be Machina Fortress and Firedog and Blackwing stuff as well, Book hits them all hard and fast

Nobleman of Crossout - This is an area choice really, my deck really puts my opponent on the defensive and means they have to set to stay in the game, Nobleman takes out threats like Ryko and SuperNimbleMegaHampster Permenantly and takes out all the others from the deck, also combos well with book of moon and as i am running three works nicely

My Body as a Shield - Stops Monster effects killing Heraklinos same with War Chariot really, considering taking it out for a Starlight road when i get one because my only really big problems are massive backrow deystroyers like Heavy Storm and Torrential Tribute, could also be useful against Bottomless, but at the Moment MBAAS is there to fill the Void

Gladiator Beast Andal - I was skeptical about this, i love the card (it is a freaking huge Bear!!) it isn't very useful, until BS pointed out that it runs over Shura, this means it also forces out Kaluts if they have one, and as an instant monster can cause a lot of problems

a few other things are that if i can't get Fortress Dragon then i am going to take out the Cyber Dragons if i go to a big tournament, they just have "make a 4000 attack point monster with me" written all over them, and i would rather have that on my side

also i am trying out a new layout for my decks with the new layout to the forum, let me know what you think of it, easier to read or not?
    pixie
    pixie
    Admin

Getting the Ball Rolling (Gladiator Beasts) Empty Re: Getting the Ball Rolling (Gladiator Beasts)

Post  pixie Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:25 pm

Monsters:
    Test Tiger
    Test Tiger
    Test Tiger
    Gladiator Beast Laquari
    Gladiator Beast Laquari
    Gladiator Beast Equeste
    Gladiator Beast Bestiari
    Gladiator Beast Murmillo
    Gladiator Beast Secutor
    Gladiator Beast Darius
    Gladiator Beast Darius
    Gladiator Beast Hoplomus
    Gladiator Beast Retiari
    Elemental Hero Prisma
    Elemental Hero Prisma
    Elemental Hero Stratos
    Neo-Spacian Grand Mole

Spells:
    Book of Moon
    Book of Moon
    Gladiator Proving Ground
    Gladiator Proving Ground
    Heavy Storm
    Giant Truande
    Mystical Space Typhoon
    Reinforcement Of The Army
    My Body as a Shield

Traps:
    Gladiator Beast War Chariot
    Gladiator Beast War Charoit
    Bottomless Trap Hole
    Bottomless Trap Hole
    Dimensional Prison
    Dimensional Prison
    Dimensional Prison
    Trap Stun
    Starlight Road
    Starlight Road
    Trap Dustshoot
    Royal Oppression
    Mirror Force
    Torrential Tribute
    Solemn Judgement

Best build. Trust me. I've been doing this for a long time. And, this is the only place i've posted this list. Feel privelaged.
    Purple Ninja
    Purple Ninja

Getting the Ball Rolling (Gladiator Beasts) Empty Re: Getting the Ball Rolling (Gladiator Beasts)

Post  Purple Ninja Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:59 pm

i do feel privileged, i will work on that but TBH i have only just finished the build today (thanks to Havok) i don't have a lot of cash on me but i can certainly work towards a build like this, really my only problem with the deck is the two Starlight Roads, maining one was my intention but am unsure about two, but if you say you have worked with this for a while i will take it you have a decent plan for them

thanks
    pixie
    pixie
    Admin

Post  pixie Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:26 pm

the roads are there because the deck mains like 12 traps.

that and being able to summon turn 2 without fear of TT/mirror is awesome.
    Purple Ninja
    Purple Ninja

Post  Purple Ninja Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:19 am

Alright Fair does, i'll get on that as soon as i can, i am trying out Indomitable Gladiator Beast at 1 at the moment as well just for laughs to see what it can do for me, haven't drawn it yet so hasn't caused any problems or solved any either

what are peoples views on Respite as well?
    Blackwingpower
    Blackwingpower

Post  Blackwingpower Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:10 am

I like respite, but not in here.

Yeah, I am on this forum now. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content