Chaos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaos

For all your Yu-Gi-Oh! discussion needs, come and have fun at the Chaos forums!

+3
Sir Blue Eyes
Blackwingpower
Squishfield
7 posters

I literally thought it would be impossible for Konami to prove themselves to be more incompetent.

Squishfield
    Squishfield

I literally thought it would be impossible for Konami to prove themselves to be more incompetent. Empty I literally thought it would be impossible for Konami to prove themselves to be more incompetent.

Post  Squishfield Tue May 04, 2010 4:36 pm

First all the rarity crap for years, the badly designed cards and terrible regionals season.

And now

http://www.yugioh-card.com/uk/news/news21.html

Konami has allocated a playing area that can host up to 364 fans, and a grand knock out tournament will whittle away entrants until one is crowned National Champion, and will go on to represent the UK at the European Championship with the chance to qualify for the World Championship later this year.

So its an elimination tournament that you have to spend like £100s to attend, dear lord this is rediculous.

So nationals will be based on loads of people going to side events due to it being knockout, and gave out few qualification places, what pros.
    Blackwingpower
    Blackwingpower

I literally thought it would be impossible for Konami to prove themselves to be more incompetent. Empty Re: I literally thought it would be impossible for Konami to prove themselves to be more incompetent.

Post  Blackwingpower Wed May 05, 2010 12:38 am

Just when I thought konami were doing well.
    Squishfield
    Squishfield

I literally thought it would be impossible for Konami to prove themselves to be more incompetent. Empty Re: I literally thought it would be impossible for Konami to prove themselves to be more incompetent.

Post  Squishfield Wed May 05, 2010 1:58 pm

First laugh out loud moment on this forum, what has konami done right?
    Sir Blue Eyes
    Sir Blue Eyes

Post  Sir Blue Eyes Wed May 05, 2010 2:03 pm

well they beat UDE, must've been right in their eyes..
    Squishfield
    Squishfield

Post  Squishfield Wed May 05, 2010 2:05 pm

They didn't even do that, they just refused to extend their contract (after relieseing sueing the shit out of them didn't work) and as a result, ruined OP in the UK
    Retep

Post  Retep Wed May 05, 2010 2:09 pm

I think the banned list was pretty good, purely because it's created plenty of variety in the top decks.
    Squishfield
    Squishfield

Post  Squishfield Wed May 05, 2010 2:11 pm

The banlist is an absolute joke IMO, half the stuff on it doesn't address anything wrong with the format and the other half addresses the issues with the format very very badly.
    Marshmallon
    Marshmallon

Post  Marshmallon Wed May 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Basically, Konami only won because they managed to summon Judge Man and pwn with him.

This new tournament style is ridiculous, end of.
    Sir Blue Eyes
    Sir Blue Eyes

Post  Sir Blue Eyes Wed May 05, 2010 2:15 pm

Squishfield wrote:The banlist is an absolute joke IMO, half the stuff on it doesn't address anything wrong with the format and the other half addresses the issues with the format very very badly.

I love how you force your opinions on everyone else.
    Konami have conistently released sets with one or two good cards and some archetype support for random themes, with the rest being pretty much nothign of use. Nice job!
    Squishfield
    Squishfield

Post  Squishfield Wed May 05, 2010 2:19 pm

I love how stating my opinion is the same thing as forcing it upon people.
    AozuAkazu
    AozuAkazu

Post  AozuAkazu Wed May 05, 2010 2:58 pm

Squishfield wrote:The banlist is an absolute joke IMO, half the stuff on it doesn't address anything wrong with the format and the other half addresses the issues with the format very very badly.

Semi-Limiting Skill Drain and Royal Decree, anyone? Most stupid move ever.
    Marshmallon
    Marshmallon

Post  Marshmallon Wed May 05, 2010 3:15 pm

Neither of them needed to be semi'd at all, it was a complete dick move.
    Rio

Post  Rio Fri May 07, 2010 4:25 am

lol this is newest thread from konami about nats:
    http://www.yugioh-card.com/uk/events/nationals.html
    Says all nationals will have swiss rounds with a top cut depending on the amount of ppl,I was thinking it'd be a waste of time going to nats to get sacked in first round and be knocked out lol.

Squishfield wrote:First all the rarity crap for years, the badly designed cards and terrible regionals season.

And now

http://www.yugioh-card.com/uk/news/news21.html

Konami has allocated a playing area that can host up to 364 fans, and a grand knock out tournament will whittle away entrants until one is crowned National Champion, and will go on to represent the UK at the European Championship with the chance to qualify for the World Championship later this year.

So its an elimination tournament that you have to spend like £100s to attend, dear lord this is rediculous.

So nationals will be based on loads of people going to side events due to it being knockout, and gave out few qualification places, what pros.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:09 am