Chaos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaos

For all your Yu-Gi-Oh! discussion needs, come and have fun at the Chaos forums!

+5
Ishizai Izayoi
Retep
Purple Ninja
Marshmallon
Blaze
9 posters

decks and cards that you love and hate

Blaze
    Blaze

decks and cards that you love and hate Empty decks and cards that you love and hate

Post  Blaze Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:09 pm

ok it was either gonna be posted here or in general discussion but here seemed like a more sensible choice... what i would like to know is what decks or cards can't you stand using or facing

what i like/ hate are:
    decks i like=: pretty much any form of dragon deck, lightsworn, crystal beasts, fairies are ok, (i have a fun light spectrum build which runs kristya, ls including judgment dragon, and cb's)
    decks i hate=: machina gadgets, zombies, frogs, morphtronics (with a vengance) any form of monatch build, glad beasts...(thats all i can think of for now XD)

cards i like=: pretty much any dragon themed card, cb's, ls, some of the fairy cards
    cards i hate=: jinzo, solemn, machina monsters, gadgets, all morphtronics, frogs, zombies and i think there is a bunch of others...

i have a lot of grudges XD
    Marshmallon
    Marshmallon

decks and cards that you love and hate Empty Re: decks and cards that you love and hate

Post  Marshmallon Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:13 pm

Hate Blackwings and Lightsworn, they're a big middle finger to originality.
    Purple Ninja
    Purple Ninja

decks and cards that you love and hate Empty Re: decks and cards that you love and hate

Post  Purple Ninja Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:15 pm

I like all decks and generally i go through periods of hating other decks, though one of my pet hates was Fortune Ladies because they are just a pain in the butt and i don't get half their effects >.< but thats about it really, if you are confident and lucky you can beat any deck, unless you are a mega noob in which case you have a problem

but if you play carefully making no misplays then you can beat any deck really, so there are no decks that are a problem to me, i just persavere (sp?)
    Retep

Post  Retep Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:38 pm

Loves:
    ~Macro Cosmos and the look of frustration whenever it stops my opponent doing something.
    ~Anti-meta decks full stop.

Hates:
    ~ Glad Beasts, the whole tagging out thing seems like they are running away, plus i got trash by one recently.
    ~ Imperial Iron Wall, pretty obvious really.
    Ishizai Izayoi
    Ishizai Izayoi
    Admin

Post  Ishizai Izayoi Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:58 pm

Marshmallon wrote:Hate Blackwings and Lightsworn, they're a big middle finger to originality.

I would say with LS that's kinda wrong. Yes a lot of people used the same deck with LS but that doesn't mean there aren't original LS decks out there. Being an LS player myself i know that they can be quite varied...i mean hell just look at this:
    Zombiesworn
    Twilight
    normal LS
    and did i not see mention of a flamvell LS in another topic

that isn't being a big middle finger to originality imo =/

on topic:
    stall decks irritate me. I just don't see the point in playing a game where you sit and have to wait while you're killed slowly =/
    Squishfield
    Squishfield

Post  Squishfield Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:16 pm

I like anything well made.

I hate BW, LS and that new Infernity stuff will drive me insane.
    Marshmallon
    Marshmallon

Post  Marshmallon Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:20 pm

Ishizai Izayoi wrote:
    stall decks irritate me. I just don't see the point in playing a game where you sit and have to wait while you're killed slowly =/

Agreed, last stall deck I faced, the game went on for SOOO long I just packed my stuff up and left.
    Ishizai Izayoi
    Ishizai Izayoi
    Admin

Post  Ishizai Izayoi Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:45 pm

Marshmallon wrote:
    Ishizai Izayoi wrote:

Agreed, last stall deck I faced, the game went on for SOOO long I just packed my stuff up and left.
    an exodia stall deck pretty much killed the game at my uni, we got so bored of it we all went to MTG
    Purple Ninja
    Purple Ninja

Post  Purple Ninja Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:47 pm

i don't mind stall decks, all you gotta do is side in a bunch of stuff to get around them and if they are in your area then just ajudst your side deck to what is there, i don't mind them especially when i ran blackwings cos i would just summon gale and use sirocco to make him 3300 attack and attack under a lot of stall cards Razz
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post  Blaze Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:51 pm

Ishizai Izayoi wrote:
    Marshmallon wrote:
    Ishizai Izayoi wrote:

an exodia stall deck pretty much killed the game at my uni, we got so bored of it we all went to MTG

at the nat qualifiers in beeston i spent ages on 1 game aginst a stall deck all we kept doing was drawing and ending over and over again till unfortunatly i decked out then round 2 went on for half the time
    AozuAkazu
    AozuAkazu

Post  AozuAkazu Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:07 pm

The only type of deck I hate are STD's...
    Ishizai Izayoi
    Ishizai Izayoi
    Admin

Post  Ishizai Izayoi Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:43 am

AozuAkazu wrote:The only type of deck I hate are STD's...

...i r confused...probably because i'm misunderstanding the STD part...

thought of a card that annoys me...dimensional prison
    Vincent V
    Vincent V

Post  Vincent V Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Loves:

Fairies, Warriors, Chaos, Exodia

Hates:

Machinas, Zombies, Exodia, Kuriboh (Kuriboh Decks)

hehehe, simples
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post  Blaze Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:43 pm

Vincent V wrote:Loves:

Fairies, Warriors, Chaos, Exodia

Hates:

Machinas, Zombies, Exodia, Kuriboh (Kuriboh Decks)

hehehe, simples

lol u love to hate exodia...u should try DET cause that is really fast...

new hate.... Bionac for being a seaserpent instead of a dragon...actually... anycard that has dragon in the name that isnt an actual dragon type... tongue
    AozuAkazu
    AozuAkazu

Post  AozuAkazu Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:32 pm

Ishizai Izayoi wrote:

lmao <3

Self-Touching Decks. Where you disregard the opponent and do you own thing for ages. And when it's finally your opponent's turn, you win instantly. Not any particular deck but is any FTK that requires you to do your own little thing regardless of what your opponent does.

Here's an example where a frog deck just summons Trishula 5 times in the first turn (OCG only, as I do prefer OCG over TCG): https://www.youtube.com/neuxcharge#p/search/0/0XXFgphO93I
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post  Blaze Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:38 pm

AozuAkazu wrote:
    Ishizai Izayoi wrote:

lmao <3

Self-Touching Decks. Where you disregard the opponent and do you own thing for ages. And when it's finally your opponent's turn, you win instantly. Not any particular deck but is any FTK that requires you to do your own little thing regardless of what your opponent does.

Here's an example where a frog deck just summons Trishula 5 times in the first turn (OCG only, as I do prefer OCG over TCG): https://www.youtube.com/neuxcharge#p/search/0/0XXFgphO93I

thaanks for that i dislike frog decks even more now... but trishula wasnt summoned at all in that game...
    AozuAkazu
    AozuAkazu

Post  AozuAkazu Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:51 pm

Blaze wrote:
    AozuAkazu wrote:
    Ishizai Izayoi wrote:

lmao <3

thaanks for that i dislike frog decks even more now... but trishula wasnt summoned at all in that game...

Becase I'm an idiot. I meant this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6uFGHG4mFM
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post  Blaze Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:40 am

AozuAkazu wrote:
    Blaze wrote:
    AozuAkazu wrote:
    Ishizai Izayoi wrote:

lmao <3

Becase I'm an idiot. I meant this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6uFGHG4mFM

ur not an idiot...ur just tired... and thanks for that...now im really hoping frogs get hit next restriction list...
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post  Blaze Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE1hCnJNqw4&feature=related god freaking damn it... substitoad needs to be banned....

Monsters:20
    Spells: 20

Subsitoad x3
    Beelze frog x3
    Fish borg gunner x3
    One for one x1
    Moray of greed x3
    Pot of avarice x3
    Salvage x3
    Hand destruction x3
    Des frog x3
    Reverence toad x 1 (might be 2)
    Treeborn x 1 (might be 2)
    Dupe frog x3
    Swap frog x3
    Upstart goblin x3
    Heavy storm x1
    Card destruction x1
    Foolish burial x1
    Giant trunade x1 (not a 100% sure if this is in here but for the sake of otk it should be)

Extra: 4+

trishula of the ice barrier x3
    Dewloren of the ice barrier x 1-3

and a rough list for the frog STD deck that i found Crying or Very sad
    Blackwingpower
    Blackwingpower

Post  Blackwingpower Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:33 pm

I hate machina, that is all.
    Purple Ninja
    Purple Ninja

Post  Purple Ninja Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:13 am

really? machina are good yeah but TBH i hate Quickdraw plants just for being as good as they are Razz thats a lie it is good to see more harder decks to play, it is showing that deck as skill and not topdecking, rather than Lightsworn, Blackwings or Machina that just autoplay

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:58 am