Chaos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaos

For all your Yu-Gi-Oh! discussion needs, come and have fun at the Chaos forums!

+10
Gazkull
AllWeNeed
Marshmallon
Sir Blue Eyes
pixie
Lust For Power
Purple Ninja
Ishizai Izayoi
Cata
Blaze
14 posters

what would you do

Sir Blue Eyes
    Sir Blue Eyes

what would you do - Page 3 Empty Re: what would you do

Post  Sir Blue Eyes Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:34 pm

ahh but without money.. who pays for the tournaments? who pays for the company? who keeps them in check? Razz

but to stay on topic.. I want a pet Penguin
    AozuAkazu
    AozuAkazu

Post  AozuAkazu Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Sir Blue Eyes wrote:ahh but without money.. who pays for the tournaments? who pays for the company? who keeps them in check? Razz

but to stay on topic.. I want a pet Penguin

Does it know Water Gun?
    Cata
    Cata
    Admin

Post  Cata Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:56 pm

Without money, we lose all parts of this civilisation. We go back to basics. The cleverest and the strongest survive, which is, if you believe in the theory of evolution anyways, what is meant to happen with every species of animal anyways. People also lose sense of material worth, and only take real note of things of practical worth. People will place more value in the people around them, rather than what they can get from those people.

The only downside I can think of is that the internet wouldn't be nearly as widespread as it is (Want internet in your shack? What you gonna do, trade a goat for it? Much more likely that you'll trade stuff for computer time in a separate building or something) I couldn't live without the internet, and I hold it thoroughly responsible for all that I am, all that I have and all I will ever be, all thanks to certain people that populate it.

So here's what I'd want. Grab all those people from the various places that mean a great amount to me, make sure they're all nice and safe, then drop a nuke on everything else. Let's Fallout this bitch. Fallout universe may be a shady and dangerous place but at least it places value on skills rather than capitalism.
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post  Blaze Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:45 am

Cata wrote:Without money, we lose all parts of this civilisation. We go back to basics. The cleverest and the strongest survive, which is, if you believe in the theory of evolution anyways, what is meant to happen with every species of animal anyways. People also lose sense of material worth, and only take real note of things of practical worth. People will place more value in the people around them, rather than what they can get from those people.

The only downside I can think of is that the internet wouldn't be nearly as widespread as it is (Want internet in your shack? What you gonna do, trade a goat for it? Much more likely that you'll trade stuff for computer time in a separate building or something) I couldn't live without the internet, and I hold it thoroughly responsible for all that I am, all that I have and all I will ever be, all thanks to certain people that populate it.

So here's what I'd want. Grab all those people from the various places that mean a great amount to me, make sure they're all nice and safe, then drop a nuke on everything else. Let's Fallout this bitch. Fallout universe may be a shady and dangerous place but at least it places value on skills rather than capitalism.

...would u get animals too??? cause if there wasnt any animals...including birds the world would b so quiet and it wouldnt be awesome... it would just be another wasteland planet... personally i would want a nuke that only affects humans and the buildings and turns them all into fields ect... and instead of the humans just being vaporised...the just turn into animals themselves and all their human insticts ect would just be wiped out and over written by the new animal one=D
    Sir Blue Eyes
    Sir Blue Eyes

Post  Sir Blue Eyes Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 am

AozuAkazu wrote:
    Sir Blue Eyes wrote:incorrect Ninja. The Love of money is the root of all evil.

And without it how do you love it?

Ever wanted something badly? Ever envied someone for having it?
    Purple Ninja
    Purple Ninja

Post  Purple Ninja Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:29 am

Sir Blue Eyes wrote:
    AozuAkazu wrote:

Nothing that you can put a value of money on ...
    AozuAkazu
    AozuAkazu

Post  AozuAkazu Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Sir Blue Eyes wrote:
    AozuAkazu wrote:

Yeah, but if it never existed, how could you want it?
    Retep

Post  Retep Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Deep philosophical debate...

Going back a bit to "the love of money is the root of all evil". Who says that that is caused by money and not human nature?
    I believe human nature is the root of all evil.

Without money there can be no love of it, only love of something else.
    Without humans there can be no love. It cuts both ways, love and evil.
    Cata
    Cata
    Admin

Post  Cata Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:58 am

Blaze wrote:
    Cata wrote:Without money, we lose all parts of this civilisation. We go back to basics. The cleverest and the strongest survive, which is, if you believe in the theory of evolution anyways, what is meant to happen with every species of animal anyways. People also lose sense of material worth, and only take real note of things of practical worth. People will place more value in the people around them, rather than what they can get from those people.

...would u get animals too??? cause if there wasnt any animals...including birds the world would b so quiet and it wouldnt be awesome... it would just be another wasteland planet... personally i would want a nuke that only affects humans and the buildings and turns them all into fields ect... and instead of the humans just being vaporised...the just turn into animals themselves and all their human insticts ect would just be wiped out and over written by the new animal one=D

What you want then is not a nuke, rather, it's whatever was in Sonic's ass that made whatever he rolled into turn from evil monsters back into bouncy woodland critters :3

And as much as I'd hate to say it, I would have to get the animals, there's really no practical way of saving them all. I would save a few dogs though - I'm very much a dog person, and they'd be great companions and have practical uses in the Fallout-style nuclear apocalypse world.
    Commander Dante
    Commander Dante

Post  Commander Dante Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:01 pm

i feel i nessacary to add this as i didnt notice a death note referance and if their isnt one then i get depressed i want a death note from ryuk mainly because i want a shingami Smile
    Marshmallon
    Marshmallon

Post  Marshmallon Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:22 am

I want a reverse bear trap from SAW.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:25 pm