Chaos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaos

For all your Yu-Gi-Oh! discussion needs, come and have fun at the Chaos forums!

2 posters

My Word i Suck

Purple Ninja
    Purple Ninja

My Word i Suck Empty My Word i Suck

Post  Purple Ninja Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:56 pm

apparently i suck at pokemon cards, huh who knew! any tips on how to be better, i use a crappy deck and only because my friends nagged me to, pretty much a bought deck (Y), just need playstyle hints and tips

but god i suck xD
    Blaze
    Blaze

My Word i Suck Empty Re: My Word i Suck

Post  Blaze Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:05 pm

try and think of a type of deck that yo like the look of or have the most support/ decent attack/ect of and go from there... i have a leafeon lvX deck that focus' around mainly grass types but other than that i also focus on getting as much energy as i can on each pokemon in play...
    to give you an idea this is my decklist

lvX (2)
    x1 leafeon lvX
    x1 shaymin lvX (skyform art not the hedgehoggy version)

2nd stage (2)
    x2 sceptile

1st stage (5)
    x2 grovyle
    x3 leafeon

basic (14)
    x4 eevee
    x2 shaymin (one with energy blow and one with flower aroma)
    x4 treeko
    x1 igglybuff (with inquire)
    x1 sableye (with impersonate)
    x1 smeargle (with colour pick)
    x1 jirachi (with one desire)

stadium (2)
    x2 dawn stadium

supporter (Cool
    x2 bebe's search
    x1 cynthia's feelings
    x1 rival
    x1 roseanna's research
    x1 underground expedition
    x1 team galactics mars
    x1 bucks training

trainer (6)
    x1 warp point
    x2 dusk ball
    x1 quick ball
    x2 rare candy

energy (21)
    x21 grass energy

as you can see i use other types other than grass...for example sableye lets me search for supporter cards and use their effects as its own by sending the supporter from my deck to the discard pile, igglybuff lets me draw 1 card but if i dont play a supporter during that turn then i can draw 2 more, smeargle's colour pick lets me get 3 energy cards from my deck, jirachi lets me search my deck for any card and afte rthe deck is shuffled i can put it on top so i draw it next turn... and finally with the rare candies i can evolve treeko straight into sceptile without having to go through grovyle 1st which gives me the advantage of sceptiles ability classing basic grass energies as double grass aslong as sceptile is on my bench or is my active pokemon which gives me a huge advantage of being able to use powerful attacks easily....

(sorry if i sound like im ranting....i really dont mean to i just get caught up in the moment sometimes....)

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:08 pm