Chaos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaos

For all your Yu-Gi-Oh! discussion needs, come and have fun at the Chaos forums!

5 posters

Heart Of The Underdog

Vincent V
    Vincent V

Heart Of The Underdog Empty Heart Of The Underdog

Post  Vincent V Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:10 pm

right, me and a friend of mine got into a bit of a debate today (hes a prick, not really a friend, but we where dueling and yeah).

I was running an Exodia Beatdown deck, that used Heart Of The Underdog to Rattle through my deck for game.

I was drawing, hit a spell card, Trade-in, and tried to chain my face-down Common Charity to my Heart Of The Underdog in order to draw 2 and continue my drawing.

He said "No, You can't chain anything to the draw phase" and repeated that until I just said "fine then, **** off" and picked up my deck.

What I want to know is, CAN I chain Hand Destruction/Common Charity to my Heart Of The Underdog and continue drawing with Heart, as I'm sure I read somewhere I can.

thanks
    Commander Dante
    Commander Dante

Heart Of The Underdog Empty Re: Heart Of The Underdog

Post  Commander Dante Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:00 pm

i read that you can use hearts effect out side the draw phase so if you did it then, you would have got going and reload also works with it as well just i am not sure you could do it during he draw phase its a good question though
    Purple Ninja
    Purple Ninja

Post  Purple Ninja Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:20 am

i think it works the same as Realod and Swiftstrike Armour for Six Samurai, if you activate Reaload during the draw phase (which you can do btw) then you shuffle up and draw and you can special summon whatever six samurai monsters that you drew through reaload, and due to the effect of swiftstrike armour activating on each monster in your hand

i imagine what you have works in much the same way so that if you use it during the draw phase then Heart of the Underdog still activates (only with common charity) the draw phase is still happening, and you are still drawing cards in it and therefore the effect of heart of the undderdog keeps happening
    Marshmallon
    Marshmallon

Post  Marshmallon Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:30 am

You can activate traps and quickplay spells during the draw phase. And him saying you can't chain anything in the draw phase is bullshit, Drastic Drop Off helps gain advantage for you if you use it in the draw phase.
    Blackwingpower
    Blackwingpower

Post  Blackwingpower Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:40 am

Well, he is talking crap.

The amount of times I have chained Dustshoot to my opponents draw.
    Vincent V
    Vincent V

Post  Vincent V Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:19 pm

Cheers Guys, this guy is a prick, thanks for clearing that up and making me happy because my Exodia DID kick his Machinas asses, no matter how much he can't accept it, =D
    Marshmallon
    Marshmallon

Post  Marshmallon Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Lol, forgot about draw phase Dustshoot, sure fire way to screw up an opponent's plan and be able to see their hand and predict their plays.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:12 am