Chaos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaos

For all your Yu-Gi-Oh! discussion needs, come and have fun at the Chaos forums!

5 posters

Well now i am buying these crappy Tins

Purple Ninja
    Purple Ninja

Well now i am buying these crappy Tins Empty Well now i am buying these crappy Tins

Post  Purple Ninja Sat May 22, 2010 11:16 am

ok so the new tins have been released with infomation on them these are

Blackfeather Dragon
    Magestic Red Dragon
    and
    Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste

well they are all, pretty bad TBH i can see how they would be used in themed decks but outside of it they are very bad taking both bad effects and in some cases impossible summoning costs and putting them together into a monster that can be stopped by Bottomless, Solemn, Mirror Force etc

however

it is also confirmed that these tins are going to be included with 4 super rare cards and Shriek has come out with them, in these tins there are respectivly to the order above

Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
    Elemental Hero Stratos
    and
    Dark Armed Dragon

now this could be a bunch of bull, and not be worth the time, but if this is true this is going to

a) bring a bunch of expensive cards to the masses in another reprint be it it's first or second
    b) cheapen the game, bringing it back to the skill (and luck) not the expensivness
    c) piss off a lot of people who will fork out for the £120 version of Dark Armed Dragon only to get beaten by a £5 copy from a tin
    d) they are in super rare, which is awesome

Comment Below and tell me what you think

personally i think that if these are true then this is a lot of good for the game itself, and a fantastic oppertunity for me on a personal level for my decks, as i have never had access to these cards until really these tins come out, also i find it a bit strange that Konami would realese a tin with a crap cover card but a really brilliant super rare card, but whatever IMO, i will wait with baited breath until Konami Confirms this but for now it is only show on Shriek and Wikia (which i assume got updated from Shriek), i haven't looked anywhere else for it but Knoami have said nothing on the official site

also bear in mind that the tins themselves still have 3 super rare cards to be confirmed, i will update this with news as i find it and reccieve it

Martin
    Blaze
    Blaze

Well now i am buying these crappy Tins Empty Re: Well now i am buying these crappy Tins

Post  Blaze Sat May 22, 2010 12:26 pm

from what i understand... from the looks of shriek there are gonna b 4 supers per tin... it could be me thinking that but i dunno.... but i would like to see what the other 9 cards (if it is how i think) are... what we really want though are new cards as all the unconfirmed cards.... ... personally with it being konami i think im just dreaming but you never know....
    Marshmallon
    Marshmallon

Well now i am buying these crappy Tins Empty Re: Well now i am buying these crappy Tins

Post  Marshmallon Sat May 22, 2010 1:00 pm

Super rare Stratos is gonna look kool.
    Gonna try and get a couple of Dark Armed Dragons, I could easily use 2 of them.
    Chimeratech Fortess is kool, nice to see that easier to get.

The tin promos that you listed first are crappy.
    AozuAkazu
    AozuAkazu

Post  AozuAkazu Sat May 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Wait for Junk Destroyer tin, in my opinion. Unless you really want Dark Armed Dragons.
    Marshmallon
    Marshmallon

Post  Marshmallon Sun May 23, 2010 5:44 am

Junk Destroyer is gonna be in a tin?

I thought it was the ultra for the new starter deck.
    Squishfield
    Squishfield

Post  Squishfield Sun May 23, 2010 1:28 pm

They already reprinted Dark Armed, its not good anymore and everyone who wants to play it has a horrible gold version.

I want to see a super rare Koky Thingy Drago, as they love releasing dragon stuff in these.
    AozuAkazu
    AozuAkazu

Post  AozuAkazu Sun May 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Marshmallon wrote:Junk Destroyer is gonna be in a tin?

I thought it was the ultra for the new starter deck.

Oh, in that case do whatever lol. Can't wait for Junk Destroyer in TCG. In the OCG it's proven to be epic.
    Purple Ninja
    Purple Ninja

Post  Purple Ninja Mon May 24, 2010 1:19 am

problem is that i can't run Junk Deystroyer in my blackwings Razz ... Dark Armed Dragon i can effectivly and cos i have never had one and really my deck neeeds one i would much rather go for the tin and get a bunch of trade fodder with it and have the option of Dark Armed Dragon than having Junk Deystroyer and having to main Quickdraw or Junk Syncron to get it out to the field

also Koa'ki Meiru Drago in here would be good deffiantly, but i feel that with the headliner card and the super rare card already mentioned, i would put bets on the rest being Yusei repirints in super rare like they did with the collectors tins, or it will be bad stuff like Ultra Rare Iron core of Koaki Meiru
    Marshmallon
    Marshmallon

Post  Marshmallon Mon May 24, 2010 3:59 am

I'm wanting 2 Dark Armed Dragons, 1 for my Garlandolf ritual deck, coz testing as a proxy it pwns in there. 2nd for my Fade to Black deck, I got a fair amount of grave control.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 pm