Chaos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaos

For all your Yu-Gi-Oh! discussion needs, come and have fun at the Chaos forums!

3 posters

LADD Monarch

Purple Ninja
    Purple Ninja

LADD Monarch Empty LADD Monarch

Post  Purple Ninja Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:13 pm

I guess it is this but seeing as i only have one LADD i am in a bit of trouble with that >.<

Monsters:

3x Caius the Shadow Monarch
    2x Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch
    2x Cyber Dragon
    1x Light and Darkness Dragon
    1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
    1x Chaos Sorcerer

3x Dimensional Alchemist
    2x Krebons
    2x D.D. Warrior Lady
    1x Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
    1x Sangan
    1x Treeborn Frog
    1x Ryko the Lightsworn Hunter
    1x Morphing Jar

Spells:

3x SOul Exchange
    2x Enemy Controller
    2x Smashing Ground
    1x Allure of Darkness
    1x Brain Control
    1x Heavy Storm
    1x Mystical Space Typhoon
    1x Scapegoat

Traps:

3x Reckless Greed
    1x Trap Dustshoot
    1x Torrential Tribute
    1x Deck Devestation Virus

anyway going to bed now, will read comments ASAP and respond, really tired tonight though Sad

Martin
    Blackwingpower
    Blackwingpower

LADD Monarch Empty Re: LADD Monarch

Post  Blackwingpower Sat May 01, 2010 1:01 am

Did you get the deck idea from Macrosynchro from Youtube?

And I definately wouldnt run 3 alchemists without 2-3 fader.

You also need emergency teleport.
    Purple Ninja
    Purple Ninja

Post  Purple Ninja Sat May 01, 2010 2:02 am

No i didn't i was running this before i saw that video the other day, just have not had time to put it up, also my problem is i do not have any Battle Fader or Emergancy Teleport
    Blackwingpower
    Blackwingpower

Post  Blackwingpower Sat May 01, 2010 2:31 am

Ok then, definately cut one Alc out.
    Purple Ninja
    Purple Ninja

Post  Purple Ninja Sat May 01, 2010 2:38 am

what should i put in then?
    Blackwingpower
    Blackwingpower

Post  Blackwingpower Sat May 01, 2010 2:48 am

Another enemy controller, they can be game changers this format.
    Purple Ninja
    Purple Ninja

Post  Purple Ninja Sat May 01, 2010 3:28 am

Yeah alright i might do that, not to sure at the moment them running at 2 is doing well, tempted to find room for another Treeborn Frog and maybe Card Trooper for extra mill?
    AozuAkazu
    AozuAkazu

Post  AozuAkazu Sat May 01, 2010 6:04 am

Purple Ninja wrote:Yeah alright i might do that, not to sure at the moment them running at 2 is doing well, tempted to find room for another Treeborn Frog and maybe Card Trooper for extra mill?

Can I ask why you want so much mill for just one card? I'd rather run Raigeki Break/Phoenix Wing Wind Blast over the Ryko as it's chainable and it's a discard so you can choose what to lose, even though you are losing a bit of hand advantage (unless you discard a Treeborn From in which case all is well).

I'd run Raiza/Mobius over Thestalos to be honest. I'd definitely find room for another Treeborn Frog and perhaps a copy Emergency Teleport. As stated above, I do feel that three Alchemist is pushing it, perhaps you could just remove that idea altogether. I also feel that you could also cut a Soul Exchange for Enemy Controller since you're going to add in a second Frog and is already running Scapegoat.
    Purple Ninja
    Purple Ninja

Post  Purple Ninja Sat May 01, 2010 9:01 am

AozuAkazu wrote:
    Purple Ninja wrote:Yeah alright i might do that, not to sure at the moment them running at 2 is doing well, tempted to find room for another Treeborn Frog and maybe Card Trooper for extra mill?

Can I ask why you want so much mill for just one card? I'd rather run Raigeki Break/Phoenix Wing Wind Blast over the Ryko as it's chainable and it's a discard so you can choose what to lose, even though you are losing a bit of hand advantage (unless you discard a Treeborn From in which case all is well).

I'd run Raiza/Mobius over Thestalos to be honest. I'd definitely find room for another Treeborn Frog and perhaps a copy Emergency Teleport. As stated above, I do feel that three Alchemist is pushing it, perhaps you could just remove that idea altogether. I also feel that you could also cut a Soul Exchange for Enemy Controller since you're going to add in a second Frog and is already running Scapegoat.

i guess you are right, i was so focussed on getting more mill i forgot i don't have many targets :/ I will get an E-tele and probably a Solemn as well eventually but right now it isn't happening Razz, Thesty creates so much advantage in this deck, Soul Exchange loses my Battle phase which means that i can't extend if i summon Caius and take advantage of the fact i have removeed a monster or back row, if i get Thesty however i drop a card from there hand and that pottentially sets me up for a hard attack next turn, Trap Dustshoot also helps me with that

I will run a seconf Frog but any ideas what to lose for it?
    AozuAkazu
    AozuAkazu

Post  AozuAkazu Sat May 01, 2010 2:43 pm

Purple Ninja wrote:
    AozuAkazu wrote:

i guess you are right, i was so focussed on getting more mill i forgot i don't have many targets :/ I will get an E-tele and probably a Solemn as well eventually but right now it isn't happening Razz, Thesty creates so much advantage in this deck, Soul Exchange loses my Battle phase which means that i can't extend if i summon Caius and take advantage of the fact i have removeed a monster or back row, if i get Thesty however i drop a card from there hand and that pottentially sets me up for a hard attack next turn, Trap Dustshoot also helps me with that

I will run a seconf Frog but any ideas what to lose for it?

In that case I'd side Dust Tornado/Mobius/Raiza, as backrows may be a bit of a problem. I understand why you would want to keep the Thestalos as with Soul Exchange it makes a great play. Perhaps lose an Alchemist/Soul Exchange for the second Frog?
    Purple Ninja
    Purple Ninja

Post  Purple Ninja Sat May 01, 2010 3:05 pm

seems fair, i will do that, i will probably put the deck together when i get a lot more cards and staples and stuff that i need for the deck, a problem i have noticed is that it suffers against decks that can OTK, the stall they have is a pain and then if they explode i can often do very little
    AozuAkazu
    AozuAkazu

Post  AozuAkazu Sat May 01, 2010 7:06 pm

Purple Ninja wrote:seems fair, i will do that, i will probably put the deck together when i get a lot more cards and staples and stuff that i need for the deck, a problem i have noticed is that it suffers against decks that can OTK, the stall they have is a pain and then if they explode i can often do very little

Hence, side more s/t removal! The stall shouldn't be too much of a problem then.
    Purple Ninja
    Purple Ninja

Post  Purple Ninja Sun May 02, 2010 8:15 am

sorry i missed that bit xD yeah i already side lots of S/T removal just generally but i will have Mobius and Tornados and stuff like that in the Side
    Blackwingpower
    Blackwingpower

Post  Blackwingpower Mon May 03, 2010 4:05 am

I like maining a mobius or breaker this format.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:39 am