Chaos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaos

For all your Yu-Gi-Oh! discussion needs, come and have fun at the Chaos forums!

2 posters

DREV TCG Exclusives and OCG Imports

Marshmallon
    Marshmallon

DREV TCG Exclusives and OCG Imports Empty DREV TCG Exclusives and OCG Imports

Post  Marshmallon Fri May 28, 2010 3:26 am

Basically asking your opinion on the title, what do you expect to be as TCG Exclusives and OCG Imports in DREV, what would you like in it etc etc.

I personally want Alligator's Sword and Alligator's Sword Dragon for lols.

Wiki at the moment says that we're getting Fabled Raven, Stygian Street Patrol and Mystical Refpanel, I'm hoping that's true and not some gay wiki guess.
    Blaze
    Blaze

DREV TCG Exclusives and OCG Imports Empty Re: DREV TCG Exclusives and OCG Imports

Post  Blaze Fri May 28, 2010 7:08 am

thats a good point... the street partol will see some use in infernities... but i wanna see some dragon support... or even better some stuff from duel terminal 5... so it could get us closer to catching up to the japs..... interms of exclusives for us... i hope we get sum decent stuff... obviously not majorly game breaking (eg like brain control) but summat balanced...btw aligators sword has been released already i think... but alligators sword dragon would be awesome... aslong as its not stupid rarity...
    Marshmallon
    Marshmallon

DREV TCG Exclusives and OCG Imports Empty Re: DREV TCG Exclusives and OCG Imports

Post  Marshmallon Fri May 28, 2010 7:42 am

Nope, Alligator's Sword hasn't had a TCG release at all Sad

Dragon support would be awesome though.

If Stygian Street Patrol is released, I'm definately gonna grab a couple, it would be so handy in my main deck. Although wiki says it's a secret rare at the moment.
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post  Blaze Fri May 28, 2010 9:43 am

fair enough...(im sure i seen an english 1 somewhere...but meh) so its gonna be the berfomet thing then... with alligators sword and alligators sword dragon in the same packs.... the set has deltafly in it... which im my opinion is the best dragon type tuner i've seen so far...debris is ok... but its effect is really restricting... and dread dragon isnt that great tbh either... hopefully we get some new dragon support...casue i think they are well overdue some good stuff....
    Marshmallon
    Marshmallon

Post  Marshmallon Fri May 28, 2010 11:27 am

I think Magna Drago is better.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:31 pm